Southeastern Comfort Club
Dirt and neglect are the top causes of heating and cooling system inefficiency and failure.
To ensure energy-efficient system operation, it is important to perform routine maintenance. Proper maintenance by a qualified technician is one of the most important steps you can take to prevent future problems (energystar.gov).
KEY BENEFITS OF MAINTENANCE
- SAVES you up to 20% on utility costs with high-efficiency equipment (ENERGY STAR® 2005)
- DECREASES repair costs by 12% to 16% (Trane 2009)
- EXTENDS the life of your heating and cooling equipment by 20% (ASHRAE 2009)
- MAXIMIZES the productivity and comfort level for your family, employees, or patrons
|Southeastern Cooling Comfort Club||Silver||
|21-Point Inspection||1 visit||2 visits||2 visits|
|Validated Manufacturer’s Warranty*||✔||✔||✔|
|No Overtime Rates||✔|
|Drain Line Treatment—Up to $39 Value||✔|
ACCA National Standards Task List.
- Chemical Coil Cleaning—Up to $149 Value
- Annual Blower Wheel Cleaning—Up to $300
- Value Burner Cleaning—Up to $249 Value
|Complementary Leak Search—Up to $299 Value||✔|
|Condensate Warranty||3 months||3 months||6 months|
|Monthly Investment||$10 per month||$18 per month||$28 per month|
|Additional System||$6 per month||$12 per month||$16 per month|
*Most manufacturer’s reserve the right to deny the warranty if the system is not properly maintained. Validation subject to the limitations of manufacturer’s warranty.